This baked oatmeal tastes like your eating an indulgent brownie for breakfast. However, it contains good healthy fats and contains no eggs, oil or butter. How sweet does that sound?
There’s an essential secret ingredient to this recipe though, which I’m going to unveil to you lucky readers.
It may be shocking, but this ingredient is key to the rich, decadent texture of this brownie batter baked oatmeal. You won’t even taste it, I promise.
Brownie Batter Baked Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water (or milk of choice)
- 1-2 tbsp. mashed avocado
- 1-2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 packet of sweetener
- chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 380 F.
- In a bowl, mix together all your ingredients.
- Pour your oatmeal batter into a mini ramekin coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes. Top with any additional toppings as desired (peanut butter, chocolate, chocolate chips)
- Calories: 200 kcal
- Carbs: 35 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Fat: 6 g