Who doesn’t love eating raw cookie dough?!
We’re all guilty of it, there’s no question about it. It’s like licking the cake spatula after making brownies…
Raw cookie dough is delicious, period.
Of course it’s not the healthiest or safest thing to eat, but I’m about to turn your world around.
These raw cookie dough bites contain no raw eggs, which not only makes them edible but also safe to eat.
This “cookie dough” is not your typical vegan cookie dough…there’s no chickpeas in these bad boys.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- 3/4 cup “Cookie Monster” MyOatmeal Blend (or substitute regular rolled oats)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. PB2 powder (or PB Lean)
- 1 packet of sweetener
- 4 tbsp. water
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 8 silicone mini cupcake liners
- In a bowl, mix together your first three ingredients (oats, maple syrup, applesauce) for your “cookie dough” layer. Spoon your mixture into 8 individual mini cupcake liners, and press down so they are flat and smooth. Add a few chocolate chips on top of each one (optional). Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to solidify.
- While your “cookie dough” is freezing, mix all your ingredients together for your peanut butter. Add more water if needed to resemble a peanut butter consistency.
- Take your cookie dough out of the freezer, and layer your peanut butter on top of each one evenly divided. Place back in the freezer for at least 30-45 minutes to solidify. Keep in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Macros (per cookie dough bite):
- Calories: 45 kcal
- Carbs: 8 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Fat: 0.9 g