If you know me well enough by now you know that I love my sweets.
I don’t know what it is, but after dinner I always need a little chocolate.
Everything is okay in moderation.
That’s my motto, and that means dessert every night for me.
These “Reeses” are way healthier than the real ones, and are also vegan friendly (yay!). You could also eat all eight of these in one sitting and feel no guilt. “Really?! I can eat eight Reeses in one sitting? Now you’re talking!”
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 packets of Truvia, or sweetener to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Layer Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp MyOatmeal Pumpkin Spice PB Lean (or substitute PB2 powder + sweetener of preference)
- 2 tbsp water
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together all your ingredients for your chocolate layer. Spoon your mixture into 8 individual mini silicone cupcake liners. Spread your chocolate out so it fills the bottom, and place in the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- While your chocolate layer is freezing, mix together all your ingredients for your peanut butter layer. Take your cups out of the freezer after 10 minutes, and spread your peanut butter on top of each cup evenly. Spread it smooth so it coats over the chocolate layer.
- Place back in the freezer for at least an hour to set. Keep in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
Macros (per cup):
- Calories: 16 kcal
- Carbs: 4 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Fat: 0.2 g