I’m not sick of pumpkin yet, no sirree!
This oatcake recipe is made with two of my favorite fall flavors;
pumpkin and salted caramel.
I’ve made recipes with pumpkin + chocolate, and of course my favorite pumpkin + peanut butter…so I’m very excited to share with you this new pumpkin recipe.
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Oatcake
- 2/3 cup instant rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup cup water (or milk of preference)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 packets of stevia (or sweetener of preference)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free salted caramel Torani syrup
- 3 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt (optional)
- In a medium pot, add your water, oats, chia seeds and sweetener. Stir everything together, and heat up over medium-high heat. Let it cook for at least 3-5 minutes until it gets very thick and creamy.
- Mix in the rest of your ingredients (pumpkin, cinnamon, syrup, salt).
- Pour your oatmeal into an individual mini cake pan. Cover, and refrigerate overnight to let it set.
- The next day carefully plop your oatcake out of the pan. Top with any additional toppings as desired (nut butter, caramel syrup, cinnamon, nuts, chocolate chips, raisins, etc.)
- Calories: 285 kcal
- Carbs: 48 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Fat: 9 g