Who doesn’t like PB & J?!
My favorite combination as a kid was peanut butter and grape jelly on white bread without the crusts (of course).
But have you ever had peanut butter with actual grapes?! Peanut butter & Jelly goes well together, so why not Peanut butter & grapes?!
It’s a winning combination, trust me.
Peanut Butter & Grape Baked Oatmeal
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup water (or milk of preference)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1-2 packets of stevia, or sweetener of preference
- 1 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon
- 10 grapes, sliced in halves
- peanut butter (natural, pb2, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, mix together all your ingredients except peanut butter. Set a few grape halves aside for garnishing.
- Spray a mini ramekin with non-stick cooking spray. Transfer your batter into the ramekin, and garnish with the rest of your grape halves.
- Bake in the oven for at least 20 minutes. Broil for an additional 3-5 minutes for an extra crisp top if desired.
- Once your baked oatmeal is ready, let it cool for at least 3-5 minutes before transferring out of the ramekin. Finally, top with your peanut butter and any other additional toppings as desired.
Macros (without toppings):
- Calories: 246 kcal
- Carbs: 12.6 g
- Protein: 7.3 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Fat: 4 g