Everyone loves banana bread.
Okay, maybe not everyone (if you’re allergic for one).
But seriously for the majority, the sweet aroma of fresh baked banana bread is bound to make anyone’s taste buds to salivate.
You know what’s also good?
Peanut Butter and bananas together.
This recipe is fit for a king (or queen), literally.
Peanut Butter Banana Bread Oatmeal Loaf
- 2/3 cup MyOatmeal PB Banana Bread oats
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- In a medium pot, add your oats, water and chia seeds. Stir, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and let your oats cook for at least 3-5 minutes (stirring occasionally), or until your oatmeal is a thick consistency.
- Pour your oatmeal mixture into a mini loaf pan coated with non-stick cooking spray, and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, carefully plop your oat loaf out of the pan and carefully transfer onto a plate. Top with any additional toppings as desired (peanut butter, banana, honey, cinnamon, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)
Macros (without toppings) for entire loaf:
- Calories: 280 kcal
- Carbs: 40 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Fat: 9 g