Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a great holiday, and good new year’s eve.
I’m sorry for my absence but I’ve been quite busy and I promise to have some new delicious recipes this year.
I will start off the new year with a delicious new oatcake recipe, because I seriously can’t get enough of these. I had this before my 16 mile long run today, and it was the perfect fuel. I felt amazing!
Protein Peach Cheesecake Oatcakes
- 2/3 cup MyOatmeal Pro Cheesecake oatmeal
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 slices frozen (or fresh) peaches
- In a medium pot, add your oats, water and chia seeds. Stir, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and let your oats cook for at least 3-5 minutes (stirring occasionally), or until your oatmeal is a thick consistency. Then mix in your peaches, and stir again.
- Pour your oatmeal mixture into two individual ramekins coated with non-stick cooking spray, and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, carefully plop your oat cakes out of the ramekins and carefully transfer onto a plate. Top with any additional toppings as desired (nut butter, fruit, honey, yogurt, cinnamon, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.)
- Calories: 297 kcal
- Carbs: 42 g
- Protein: 12.7 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Fat: 7.7 g