This is not your typical bowl of overnight oatmeal.
These oats are extremely thick and creamy…and only from the addition of one key ingredient.
Don’t be fooled my friends, it may seem a little odd at first…but once you taste these oats you won’t go back.
This will be your new favorite thing to add to your oatmeal.
It adds an extra little ump of protein to your morning bowl of oatmeal. I don’t know about you, but I like my oatmeal extra thick and lumpy…especially my overnight oatmeal.
Trust me guys…Don’t Knock It Until You Try It!
Apple Berry Cobbler Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Apple Berry Cobbler MyOatmeal blend (or sub oats of preference)
- Sweetener (optional)
- 1 tbsp (7g) vanilla protein powder (I used EAS Lean 15 Vanilla Cream)
- 1/2 cup water (or milk of preference)
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk (or 1%, fat-free, etc) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- In a bowl, mix together all your ingredients.
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, top with additional berries, apples, etc. and any other additional toppings as desired. Enjoy!
- Calories: 300 kcal
- Carbs: 44.6 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Fat: 3.6 g