Remember that delicious pizza that I posted in my previous post of my review on the Send Me Gluten Free July Box?!
Well I’m going to share that recipe with you, but first you need to head on over Send Me Gluten Free’s website to purchase your first box for 20% off using discount code “BLOG20″ or “WELCOME20.”
Then check out Sevierly Good Gluten Free to purchase some of their gluten free pizza crust mix!
So back to that recipe…
This makes one 12 in-inch pizza pie or you can make two pizzas and double the ingredients listed below.
Sevierly Good Gluten Free Goat Cheese & Avocado Pizza
- 1/2 package of Sevierly Good Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil Spray
- 1 cup part-skim (or fat-free) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz avocado, diced
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 F and follow directions according to the package’s directions to prepare the pizza crust mix.
- Roll out your pizza dough (you may need to add some gluten-free flour such as almond) and spread out into a round pizza crust onto a pizza stone or baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Let it rise for at least 10 minutes for a crispy/chewy texture. Then pre-bake your crust for 20 minutes.
- Then take your pizza crust out of the oven and coat with coconut oil spray, and start assembling your toppings onto your pizza. First start with the mozzarella cheese, then your avocado, cherry tomatoes, black beans and lastly your goat cheese on top.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until your cheese is melted and your crust is lightly browned. Let it cool for at least 5-10 minutes before slicing and enjoying!
In addition to pizza crust, Sevierly Good Gluten Free also offers gluten free cinnamon roll, brownie, chocolate & vanilla cake, biscuit & pancake, muffin, traditional & multi-grain bread, muffin, and cookie mixes!
Follow Sevierly Good on social media: